QR Code Labels
The QR codes, better known as the ‘Quick Response Codes’ is the one which helps in running hard the marketing industry. It’s basically a two-dimensional version of barcode and refers to the immediate access to the information hidden in the QR code. Due to its open-source technology i.e. available for everyone, QR code labels are gaining popularity. A QR code structure contains positioning markings, alignment markings, timing pattern, version information, format information etc.
Benefits of using QR codes:-
- QR code is an important tool for manufacturing and inventory management
- These codes can be read by any smartphones and thus, not require hand-held scanners
- They can store up to a lot of information than a conventional horizontal barcode
- They are more convenient and easy to use
- Businesses choose QR codes over standard barcodes as they can store and present geo coordinates, URLs and text
Multi-layer labels in India are used to include additional information on a product without adding much volume to the packaging. These multi layer labels are also known as booklet labels or expanded content labels and are a leaflet and the top layer of the base label. With no adhesive residue, these multi-layer labels can peel back easily and re-seal for repeated users.
Benefits of using multilayer labels:-
- Multi layer labels help to display a lot of information in a small space
- It catches the customer’s attention quite easier
- You can select and display various artwork on each layer of the label
- These labels are a fantastic option for a promotional work